Eye Lash Extension
Regular Set $90.00
Synthetic Fake eyelash up to 90 pieces on both eyes. Different size and length of lashes are available to choose from.
Mink Set $100.00
It is darker and has gives your eyes a dramatic look. We extend individually 90 pieces of lashes on both eyes.
Silk Set $110.00
Lighter than mink set but still looks darker. We put individually 90 pieces on both eyes.
Double Set $130.00
Extremely stylish and applies an extension to every natural lash to give the most dramatic look possible to your eyes. More than 120 pieces lashes are applied on both eyes.
Brown Color Mink Set $110.00
Fur Set $110.00
Bottom Eyelash Extensions
- Regular Set $45
- Mink Set $55
- Silk Set $65
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser.
- Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application.
- Do not put on any mascara. We want to spend time working on perfecting your lashes rather than removing your mascara.
- Do not curl your lashes. Straight lashes work better.
- If you wear contact lenses, wear glasses instead to your appointment or bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive to your appointment.
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for at least 24 hours to allow the adhesive to completely dry.
- Avoid hot steam from the shower and sauna for 2 days.
- Be very gentle with your eyelashes.
- Do not rub your eyes excessively.
- Do not use an eyelash curler!
- Do not use any oil-based eye makeup remover.
- Mascara will not be necessary with your beautiful new eyelashes, but if you really want to apply mascara, just apply to the tips only - do not apply mascara near the base of the eyelash.
- Do not use waterproof mascara.
- Do not go to the sauna, steam room, or hot spring frequently. The heat may cause the bonds to weaken.
- Depending on your own natural eyelash growth cycle and how well you follow these after care instructions, you will probably need a touch-up every 2 weeks.
- Those who have a faster eyelash growth cycle may need a touch-up sooner, while those with a slower eyelash growth cycle may not need a touch-up as often.